Anil Ranawat MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017
Knows his stuff!
Dr Ranawat is very helpful and caring.and took away my complex knee problem. I'd still be with him except he was no longer in my insurance network.

November 16th, 2016
Arrogant. Dismissed MRI report, no explanation, just said "arthritis." Said cortisone shot effects would last a year- 2 months later pain was back . Would not use this doctor again!

October 12th, 2016
Very good doctor. After years of pain and being misdiagnosed Dr. Ranawat finally figured out my very complicated problem. His PA Rachael Taylor is also amazing and goes above and beyond to answer all my questions. I wish I found Dr. Ranawat years ago.

April 25th, 2016
Would not go to court to bat for you
Do not use this Dr. If you intend to sue to be compensated for your injury. The doc is not the best when you have to be compensated for your accident. He will promise to go to court but will not when you need him. He also will not answer a judge,so orders to come to court. So beware.

April 25th, 2016
Acl & mcl surgery
Great doctor, highly recommended, very god personality

April 15th, 2016
After my surgery 3 yes later I still have pain in my shoulder and now it radiating down into my fingers and affecting my writing. I would not recommend him for otho.

April 10th, 2016
ACL Tear and Osteoarthiritis
I had ACL tear in one leg and Osteoarthitis in other with acute pain. He was the third doctor I met in HSS. I was a bit taken aback by the arrogance of the first two doctors who didn't want to listen but only impose on me what they felt right. I was so lucky to finally meet Dr. Ranawat who had the patience to listen to my problems and offer the best solutions.The best part was that no one but him took care of my immediate pain and offered non surgical options for OA (loader brace) as compared to just talk about surgeries on both legs. I chose him to perform my ACL repair and this is my third week and I am off crutches and have already started biking in my therapy class. Pain is also almost gone. My physical therapist is also impressed with fast recovery which I believe is also due to good surgery. His staff support is also very courteous, prompt and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Ranawat for ACL surgeries and other arthritis related problems. Very fortunate that I didn't go with other arrogant doctors at HSS.

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Anil Ranawat is truly a gift to the world. He is absolutely brillant and you know this upon meeting him. He's know as the best in the world and that is a title well deserved of this gifted man. My son will always be blessed because of Dr. Ranawat's work. For that I will forever be grateful. My son suffered two years with a non-healing avulsion fracture of the pelvis. Dr. Ranawat operated on my son and treated him with a care and understanding that a mother prays for. It was a long recovery, but thanks to Dr. Ranawat my son is getting back in the game and the best is yet to come. If you are lucky enough to meet Dr. Ranawat and have him work with you or a loved one, have faith and trust because you are truly in the hands of someone very special.

July 26th, 2015
Best surgeon

May 26th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
He is very careful and thorough. He is not a "cutter." He tries to use alternatives to surgery before he suggests having surgery. Amazing.

April 4th, 2015
Great care for my son who tore his acl and meniscus last summer. It was a well organized team. Dr Ranawat said the right things to my son and established good rapport.

March 25th, 2015
There is no other caring professional in his expertise like HIM!
The BEST Professional, inter-personal skills, caring for his patients, just a wonderful individual to knows and have in your corner.