A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Ranginani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Ranginani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Ranginani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranginani graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Ranginani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Trinity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranginani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Ranginani practice?
Dr. Anil Ranginani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Chicago Cardiologists.