A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Ranginani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Ranginani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranginani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ranginani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Ranginani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranginani graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranginani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Ranginani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Ranginani practice?
- Dr. Anil Ranginani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Ranginani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Chicago Cardiologists.