A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Rastogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rastogi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rastogi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Rastogi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil K Rastogi MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Anil Rastogi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Rastogi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Cardiologists.