A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Rastogi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Rastogi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rastogi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Rastogi MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Anil Rastogi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anil Rastogi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Cardiologists.