Dr. Anil Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 2nd, 2016
oops meds written wrong medicated daoughter
good listener !cares if you do not get his point gets edgy!!!!!!made an error in the medication for a long time so sleep could not occur in child.Hoping it was written right?????????trusting a professional is scary but will still ask advice.

April 20th, 2015
Is a doctor you can trust and truly cares
I was depressed and hit rock bottom and my previous Dr. had retired. Already a mess, the thought of having to find a new doctor sent my anxiety through the roof. Long story short.....I found Dr. Patel and when I went to his office, I was a little worried because his office was very busy and could tell he had a lot of patients. I have seen may psychiatrists through the years and thought....Great, he is going to keep looking at the clock and do paperwork while pretending to listen to me. Well, When I was with him he gave me 100 % of his attention, nothing else mattered but me and what I had to say. This allowed me to let my walls down and trust him enough to tell him the truth about why I was so depressed and it changed my life. If you want a doctor you can talk to, who will listen and give you the tools to become a more happy, healthy positive person then he just may be the doctor for you. Good Luck!

January 24th, 2014
Dr. Patel is very thorough and very sensitive, wonderful patient care, very available. He has personally returned my call on a few occasions, having been my child's primary mental health physician for about 10 years. He is a great listener and very intelligent, in my opinion.