A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Shantilal Patel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Anil Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Patel practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Critical Care Practitioners.