Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Sahai
Dr. Anil Sahai, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Webster City, IA, with another office in Webster City, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sahai is affiliated with Hamilton Hospital, Hamilton County Public Hospital and Hamilton Co Public Hospital. Dr. Sahai has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Sahai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anil Sahai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster City, IA.
Dr. Reda Daher
Webster City, IA 0.03 mi7
Dr. Thomas Brown Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Webster City, IA 0.67 mi48
Dr. Sharmini Rasakulasuriar
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Webster City, IA 0.67 mi22