A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sain graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan