A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sain graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Kumar Sain MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Sain practice?
- Dr. Anil Sain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Sain practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Internists and Manteca Nuclear Medicine Physicians.