A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sapru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapru
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sapru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sapru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapru graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sapru has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sapru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Sapru practice?
- Dr. Anil Sapru has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Sapru practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.