A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sapru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sapru, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapru graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sapru has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sapru BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Sapru practice?
- Dr. Anil Sapru has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Sapru practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.