A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Saxena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Saxena, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Saxena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- KidsPeace Hospital Inc
- Kids Peace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Saxena MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anil Saxena practice?
- Dr. Anil Saxena has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anil Saxena practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mount Pocono, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Orefield, PA.
See Mount Pocono Psychiatrists and Mount Pocono Child Psychiatrists.