A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Saxena is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Saxena, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Saxena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- KidsPeace Hospital Inc
- Kids Peace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Saxena MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anil Saxena practice?
- Dr. Anil Saxena has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anil Saxena practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mount Pocono, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Orefield, PA.
See Mount Pocono Psychiatrists.