Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Sethi
Dr. Anil Sethi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sethi is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and Hutzel Women's Hospital. Dr. Sethi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Sethi has the following 4 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Anil Sethi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Chenicheri Balakrishnan
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Matthew Karek
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Detroit, MI 0.01 mi8