A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Sethi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sethi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sethi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Dr. Sethi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sethi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil Sethi practice?
- Dr. Anil Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Sethi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.