A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sethi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Sethi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Dr. Sethi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sethi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anil Sethi practice?
- Dr. Anil Sethi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Sethi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.