A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Shah MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Shah practice?
- Dr. Anil Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anil Shah practices Internal Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists.