Dr. Anil Sharma MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 17th, 2017
I had a car accident in March of 2014. Dr Sharma was recommended to me. He listened to me and he explained me my injuries as a result of the car accident. I had 4 different types of pain shots and I felt much better. I was feeling like my self. The sad thing was I was in another car accident which made the pain come back , so am still seeing Dr Sharma and again with 2 injections I am back to normal. I’ve recommended him to all my friends and they have great results.

February 14th, 2017
The knowledge, professionalism and exceptional care provided by Dr. Sharma is second to none.

February 12th, 2017
Thank You !!!
A big thank you to Dr. Anil Sharma ! I was in tremendous pain until I saw him.He was recommended to me by my primary care physician He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!

February 2nd, 2017
Dr. Sharma is such an excellent doctor. He took time with me, making sure he answered all of my questions. For the first time in a long time I am without pain!!!!!

January 16th, 2017
Dr Sharma is by far the best Pain Management Doctor out there. As a Healthcare professional myself I was concerned in finding one that would truly listen & not just want to push pills on me. Dr Sharma guided me into proper ways to manage my pain with accurate diagnosis. He is very informative & his bedside manner is awesome.

December 30th, 2016
Dr Sharma is an amazing doctor! His staff is professional and attentive. He made a diagnosis about my condition that had confused other doctors. He saved me from a major surgery !! He is what a doctor should be!

December 18th, 2016
highly recommended pain management doctor
Dr. Anil Sharma and his staff are great. After months and months of wasting time with other doctors in New Jersey I was recommended to see Dr. Sharma by my friend. I found him engaging and enthusiastic about helping me recover from my herniated disk. He was the first doctor to actually listen to me instead of just prescribing meds. He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommended him to anyone with a back/spine problem.

December 15th, 2016
Terrific physician
I have been a nurse for 15 years and work for the hospital and know other pain physicians but dr Sharma has been the best. He has taken care of my pain along with other nurses I know. Overall great physician

October 26th, 2016
highly recommended top pain management doctor
I have seen doctor sharma for the last 6 months. He was recommended from my Physical therapist after I failed to improve from PT. He is a very compassionate and intelligent physician. He accurately diagnosed me and treated me and now I am free of back pain. I would highly recommend him.

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Sharma is a top doctor in pain management for several years, I would highly recommend him.

September 21st, 2016
Top Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Sharma for the past three years. He is very passionate, knowledgeable and extremely kind physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has spine issues. I have referred my family and friends to him.

August 13th, 2016
I had excellent experience with Dr. Sharma. He has always found relief for me and I have been able to be functional with his treatment. I would highly recommend him