Dr. Anil Sharma MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Shrewsbury, NJ

4.7

May 8th, 2017
I was referred to Dr Sharma by a friend, I would highly recommend him. Not only he is very intelligent and was able to diagnose my condition, He is also very compassionate. Highly satisfied with his care.

April 8th, 2017
I would give Dr. Sharma five stars, he is very compassionate and was able to explain my condition and the treatment. I have been suffering with sciatica for a while, and was very hesitant in seeing someone for injections. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed and now after two procedures I am completely pain-free. I am recommending him to all my family and friends.

March 11th, 2017
Excellent pain doctor, strongly recommended in the medical community

March 2nd, 2017
Dr. Sharma is one of the very few doctors, in any speciality, that I consider outstanding. Being in health care myself I get to meet and see lot of them. He has all the qualities that I seek, but rarely find in an M.D. he is compassionate, and caring: an excellent listener; an out-of-the-box thinker, always eager to volunteer potential solutions to challenges; knowledgable; trustworthy; and in general, a really kind person. I’ve continued to see him for many years for my chronic back pain.

February 25th, 2017
Dr Sharma is very caring , very helpful and did a great job in managing my back pain. I have been to other doctors with no results . Since I have been seeing Dr Sharma I have been feeling much better , I am walking a lot more and not going to sleep with pain or waking up with it. Very understanding and well mannered. Highly recommend him

February 14th, 2017
The knowledge, professionalism and exceptional care provided by Dr. Sharma is second to none.

February 12th, 2017
Thank You !!!
A big thank you to Dr. Anil Sharma ! I was in tremendous pain until I saw him.He was recommended to me by my primary care physician He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!

February 2nd, 2017
Dr. Sharma is such an excellent doctor. He took time with me, making sure he answered all of my questions. For the first time in a long time I am without pain!!!!!

January 16th, 2017
Dr Sharma is by far the best Pain Management Doctor out there. As a Healthcare professional myself I was concerned in finding one that would truly listen & not just want to push pills on me. Dr Sharma guided me into proper ways to manage my pain with accurate diagnosis. He is very informative & his bedside manner is awesome.

December 30th, 2016
Dr Sharma is an amazing doctor! His staff is professional and attentive. He made a diagnosis about my condition that had confused other doctors. He saved me from a major surgery !! He is what a doctor should be!

December 18th, 2016
highly recommended pain management doctor
Dr. Anil Sharma and his staff are great. After months and months of wasting time with other doctors in New Jersey I was recommended to see Dr. Sharma by my friend. I found him engaging and enthusiastic about helping me recover from my herniated disk. He was the first doctor to actually listen to me instead of just prescribing meds. He is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommended him to anyone with a back/spine problem.

December 15th, 2016
Terrific physician
I have been a nurse for 15 years and work for the hospital and know other pain physicians but dr Sharma has been the best. He has taken care of my pain along with other nurses I know. Overall great physician