Dr. Anil Sharma Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anil Sharma?

Posted on September 30th, 2017

It is great to know that Dr. Sharma has lot of great reviews on this site . I definitely agree with those who post the review here. Dr. Sharma is helpful, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr Sharma has been my doctor for my spinal condition for several years , He is caring ,professional and technically amazing. I would not want anyone else to care for me. Every time I have hurt my back , his procedures have brought me back to normal and I am able to do all my favorite activities.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I was referred to Dr Sharma by a friend, I would highly recommend him. Not only he is very intelligent and was able to diagnose my condition, He is also very compassionate. Highly satisfied with his care .

Posted on April 8th, 2017

I would give Dr. Sharma five stars, he is very compassionate and was able to explain my condition and the treatment. I have been suffering with sciatica for a while, and was very hesitant in seeing someone for injections. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed and now after two procedures I am completely pain-free. I am recommending him to all my family and friends.

Posted on March 11th, 2017

Excellent pain doctor, strongly recommended in the medical community

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Sharma is one of the very few doctors, in any speciality, that I consider outstanding. Being in health care myself I get to meet and see lot of them. He has all the qualities that I seek, but rarely find in an M.D. he is compassionate, and caring: an excellent listener; an out-of-the-box thinker, always eager to volunteer potential solutions to challenges; knowledgable; trustworthy; and in general, a really kind person. I’ve continued to see him for many years for my chronic back pain.

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Dr Sharma is very caring , very helpful and did a great job in managing my back pain. I have been to other doctors with no results . Since I have been seeing Dr Sharma I have been feeling much better , I am walking a lot more and not going to sleep with pain or waking up with it. Very understanding and well mannered. Highly recommend him

Top Pain Management Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Posted on February 14th, 2017

The knowledge, professionalism and exceptional care provided by Dr. Sharma is second to none.

Thank You !!!

Posted on February 12th, 2017

A big thank you to Dr. Anil Sharma ! I was in tremendous pain until I saw him.He was recommended to me by my primary care physician He recommended a minimally invasive procedure done as an outpatient which has transformed me from daily pain to daily pleasure! I highly recommend him and his skills to everyone!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Sharma is such an excellent doctor. He took time with me, making sure he answered all of my questions. For the first time in a long time I am without pain!!!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr Sharma is by far the best Pain Management Doctor out there. As a Healthcare professional myself I was concerned in finding one that would truly listen & not just want to push pills on me. Dr Sharma guided me into proper ways to manage my pain with accurate diagnosis. He is very informative & his bedside manner is awesome.