A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Shetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Shetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Shetty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetty graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shetty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shetty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil K. Shetty practice?
Dr. Anil Shetty practices Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and San Diego, CA.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.