A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Shivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Shivaram, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivaram graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shivaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Casa Colina Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shivaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anil M. Shivaram practice?
Dr. Anil Shivaram practices Ophthalmology near Claremont, CA.
See Claremont Ophthalmologists.