A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Shivaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Shivaram, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shivaram
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shivaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shivaram graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shivaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Casa Colina Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil M Shivaram MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anil M. Shivaram practice?
- Dr. Anil Shivaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Shivaram practices Ophthalmology near Claremont, CA.
See Claremont Ophthalmologists.