A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sil, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sil graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Sil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Sil BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Sil practice?
- Dr. Anil Sil has 8 office locations.
Dr. Anil Sil practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.