A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Anil Sil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Sil, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sil graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Sil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan