Dr. Anil Suwal MD Patient Reviews

January 29th, 2015
Awesome doctor
Dr. Suwal is the best, very kind and compassionate. He makes you feel at ease and only has the patients best interest at heart. To me I have seen a lot of doctors at Carillon and Dr. Suwal is the best by far. My children love him to.

November 26th, 2014
Follow up visit from prior ER visit
Could not have been a better experience.

April 28th, 2014
caring, thorough, personable
dr suwal is extremely thorough in his approach, asks relevant questions and is very receptive of patient input. compassionate and kind, he is a credit to health care profession. my own profession was in health care field, had much interaction with drs. i rate him top tier.

March 13th, 2014
I think they need to speed things up at his office. They are very slow. It toke me about an hour or more at my last two visits. He did not listen to my symptoms. I even had a hard time getting my meds filled. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. The staff was not very friendly and they toke their sweet time. These reviews must be from staff or family. Even after seeing the doctor you have to wait again to get blood work done.( 42min. to 38min.) total time about an hour or more. I seen a elderly lady from my church in a lot of pain and she waited for while time.(87min.)

August 31st, 2012
Dr. Suwal is very patient, kind and thoughtful. he spends necessary time with all patients. he is awesome with children, making them feel comfortable being in the office.

December 18th, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Suwal for a little over a year. I have seen so many doctors who spend 5 minutes or less with you and leave you with more questions than answers. Dr. Suwal spends enough time with me to answer all of my questions and will get to the bottom of every concern you have. When he comes into the room he makes himself comfortable because he will not leave until you have been helped. I recently moved and now drive over an hour so I can still have him as my doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about him and the nurses.

November 14th, 2011
I have had a hard time with doctors my entire life. Most just ignore whats going on and then say "take some Tylenol and lay low." That has been the joke between my mother and I whenever I go see a doctor. Dr. Suwal is the best doctor I have ever had. He will get to the bottom of everything and when you leave everything has been answered and addressed. He will spend however long with you as is needed. I know there has been times where he has spent 30 minutes with me and is in no rush to hurry you out the door until he has fixed every complaint. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone.