A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Thaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Thaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Thaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaker graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Prabhulal Thaker MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil P. Thaker practice?
- Dr. Anil Thaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Thaker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.