A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Thaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Thaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Thaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaker graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans