A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Thaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Thaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thaker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Thaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaker graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Prabhulal Thaker MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil P. Thaker practice?
- Dr. Anil Thaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Thaker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.