A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Tumbapura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Tumbapura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tumbapura
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumbapura graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Tumbapura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Prakash Tumbapura MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anil P. Tumbapura practice?
- Dr. Anil Tumbapura has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Tumbapura practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Gastroenterologists.