A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Uberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Uberoi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Uberoi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Uberoi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Uberoi MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Uberoi practice?
- Dr. Anil Uberoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Uberoi practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.