A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Vachani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Vachani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vachani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Vachani, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachani graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Vachani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Vachani MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil Vachani practice?
- Dr. Anil Vachani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anil Vachani practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.