Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anil Vachani
Dr. Anil Vachani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Vachani is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Anil Vachani has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Anil Vachani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Daniel Holena
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Ilene Rosen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi20
Dr. Jonathan Puchalski
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15