A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Vachani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Vachani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachani
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vachani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Vachani, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachani graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Vachani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Vachani MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anil Vachani practice?
- Dr. Anil Vachani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Vachani practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.