A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Yadav is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Yadav, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Yadav has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Vithal Yadav MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anil V. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Anil Yadav has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anil Yadav practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.