A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anil Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anil Yadav, Internist, Primary Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anil Yadav, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yadav has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anil Yadav MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anil Yadav practice?
- Dr. Anil Yadav has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anil Yadav practices Internal Medicine near Jasper, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA.
See Jasper Internists.