A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anila Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anila Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anila Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anila Ikram Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anila I. Khan practice?
- Dr. Anila Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anila Khan practices Internal Medicine near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Euless Internists.