Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jan 27th, 2016

RUDE RECEPTIONIST. I called to make appointment. Lacks front desk people skills. First words were to ask for insurance, when I provided information. She said "we do not take it - keep looking". Surprise, I called the insurance and YES the doctor is part of the network. NEVER MIND... I will take my business elsewhere.

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The new receptionist was very friendly and professional. I am always happy and at ease with Dr. Khan. She makes me feel very comfortable during my visit, and takes time to ask questions, as well as answer any of my concerns.

Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr Khan, I have a feeling we could establish a good relationship; I would really like to get my diabetics under control and think that with the help and advice of Dr Khan I should be able to accomplish my goal

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would like to know what abnormal EKG traces where there. The other thing was that I had used my eliptical exercise machine the day before and went 13 miles on it and the day before that I went 16 miles on it. I had been taking 250 mg calcium a day

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr was extremely polite and professional. She was very articulate and listen to what I said. She has a very calm manner that puts you at ease.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very kind lady!

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

How was real happy with the way that she treated me. She had a lot of respect for me she asked me questions, she listen to me, and she seemed genuinely concerned about my health and the best way to get my health to where it should be. Thank You!

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan and the staff are great but every time I have an appointment I am never seen on time and it ends up not being seen for 45 min past my scheduled appt.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khann and her staff are exceptional!!!! She really takes her time and is very precise. You never feel rushed and if all your questions and concerns are not answered it is your fault not hers.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Anila khan and all employes are expellant service

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr Khan and I am so glad I found her. The only thing I would change is the wait time.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Anila Khan is one of a kind. It's difficult finding a physician who is in tune with you and your health and wants and needs - a doctor who truly focuses in on their patient. This is Dr. Anila Khan.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Khan was very nice and knowledgable. She answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting a good Doctor

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have had 2 appointments and was seen on time for both. Dr. Khan has a relaxed and comfortable demeanor and seems very experienced. Her staff seems capable as well. So far she has exceeded my expectations and I am happy.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and attention to details.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very surprised with her need to serve MY needs and not hers. Looking forward to working with her in the future.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

B

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn was very nice & professional, very easy to talk to. She listened and I liked her.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There office staff were very rude!!!! Referrals werent done in a timely manner and there concern for serious medical needs weren't number one..seeing a specialist took longer then what was told..

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is a very caring and patient doctor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like the way she handled things and explained everything to me and she was very nice and kind I really like her

Mar 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great staff. Dr. Khan is friendly and down to earth while remaining completely professional and efficient. Very pleased with my visit overall.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It's too soon to give a review. I just visited Dr. Khan for the first time.

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciate Dr. Khan for keeping a close record of my blood work, past problems, etc. She is very personable and professional. I feel she is a friend who had my best interests at heart. Barbara

Mar 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with my initial meeting of this doctor. Her assistant, Neesie, was very cheerful and helpful. I am glad I have a new doctor in this area.

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There is a longer waiting time in the waiting room but I feel this just indicates the fact that she has many patients that like her so she is busy and that she takes the time needed to address patients concerns during the actual appointment.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan show empathy and a readiness to get to the root cause of a medical condition and then address that cause or causes. She listens carefully and patiently to whatever I had to say. She also explains the reasons for her prescriptions.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kahn is very knowledgeable and shows concern.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

What a sweet lady. I really like dr Khan.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Limited office hours, and no weekends makes getting in a pain. Service was satisfactory, but was there over an hour and saw the doctor for less than 10 minutes.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the doctor and nurse did not properly read the reason I wanted to see the doctor therefore she was about to check me out without addressing my second issue I had to remind her about it that was not cool. I expect my doctor to be attentive and take the tim

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, kind and effective.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She respect her pation &takecare of them verry good.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It isn't easy to find a doctor who meets all of the criteria you want in a physician. Dr. Khan is exceptional. She takes the time to listen to concerns whether health related or personal and offers a solution(s)! Great Doctor who truly cares!

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan was so very helpful with all my issues. I really can't say thank you enough. Is she so helpful with making it possible for me to receive care. Thank you Dr.Khan.

by Cathy on Jan 9th, 2015

I have moved to another city but I will drive the extra miles so that I can keep my physician. She listens and addresses my concerns.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is always very caring and takes the time to ask questions to help you

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn is very personable . Office was very busy but this is the busy sick time of the year ! Office staff not very friendly but could have been just really busy

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan is an excellent professional who really takes care of her patients and spends some time understanding their needs and responding with appropriate suggestions and recommendations. She is patient and answers all questions in a lucid manner.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very knowledgeable and answers all of questions without hesitation.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment as a new patient. I was very much impressed with her examination, and tests she ordered to know all about my health as her patient. I am glad that I established her my new primary care provider at this new location.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is a great Dr., the staff leaves something to be desired they don't know how to communicate and aren't very friendly. They don't return calls and I always have a problem with obtaining my medications. She needs better staff .!

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WILL PREFER A LITTLE LONGER TIME WITH THE PROVIDER FOR MORE DETAILS IN CERTAIN QUESTIONS AS REGARDS TO MY HEALTH CONCERNS. NOT RUSH RUSH.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Communication at the front desk is difficult.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr khan has now become my pcp she has continued my medication, helped me out with cost since I selfpay, and was very nice and respectful to my needs.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just think she is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have already filled this out on another appointment, and do not feel I have to repeat myself. I like Dr Khan very much and do not feel that I want to do this every time I go to the doctor. Please ..

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan has been an amazing Dr to my mom. She's the first to really be concerned about how my mom feels, or what is going on with her health. I am sad that she won't be making house calls but we will try our best to take my mom for her appointments.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

appt went well,she is very in tune with my medical needs

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The whole staff is so friendly! They always have a smile on their face! I can't say enough about Dr. Khan...she is very easy to talk to and she knows her "stuff"! That is what my dad would say! Keep up the good work ladies!

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exellant service Homely atmosphere Understandable communication. Detail advise Most co operative Dr and nurses and office staff Thanks Wish u all the best for new location

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and to the point.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was an excellent visit everything was fine homely atmosphere Dr. And staff members everyone very serviceable and co operatively

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can not emphasize enough how much Dr. Khan cares for her patients. She is great.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

over all she is very nice and copretive .

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan always looks at the person as a whole and listens. Fantastic doc!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly service . very helping staff & The Doctor

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good, no complaints

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr A. Khan is very knowledgeable. She has an excellent bedside manner.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

V good doctor

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr Kahn is a terrific lady and I really like her a lot. She is kind and caring, and treats her patients with respect. I would sincerely recommend her to other patients or family who would ask me for my opinion. She is also good to her people.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very pleased excited bout next appointment. My complaint would be not calling in my prescription as she had stated

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is the doctor that i fill confident.very good doctor.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is a very conscientious and sympathetic person, who seems competent and knowledgeable. She answers my questions and is willing to listen.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is v helpful n good doctor

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would definitely recommend Dr. Khan because of her promptness. I went in for a physical at 8:15 and was out of the office by 9.00, with all questions that I had were answered. She is very thorough and likes for you to ask questions.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Khan was very professional and concerned about my health.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your customer service is not good at all. My mom was waiting for an apt for months and they put you to wait for cell y. You leave a message and they never retorne the call or they do is se ver al days later

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit, great people and I love my new doctor.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and very caring.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dear Dr. Khan, thank you for seeing my mom and just caring for her. You are so nice and I love to talk to you. Your make sure my mom's needs are taken care of.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and extremely helpful

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great! I had an excellent visit and felt taken care of.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan's office was friendly. Even though the wait was a little longer than I anticipated, I felt that I was given proper attention and care. Dr Khan asked all the right questions and made some recommendations that could be useful.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn is very patient, attentive and answers questions thoroughly. I am very pleased with her service.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only issue I have with Dr. Kahn is the wait time to actually see the doctor. It doesn't help that her waiting room is so small and a bit tight, at times not having enough seats for all of the patients.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do really like the doctor but her office staff is incompetent. I will switch when someone I know tells of a good doctor with a decent staff.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Needed an experienced Internist in my insurance panel.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is great, adresses my concerns and is I am at pleased with her advice.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr khan new what she was doing, I am glad I found a good dr . The girls in the front were nice to, friendly

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was at 9:15 and I was not seen until 11:15. Other than that I felt she was thorough and really did care about her patients.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All personnel were very professional and friendly. Dr. Khan was very engaging, personable and informative. I am very pleased with this medical team.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was good .

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt that the doctor provided empathy and strong desire to identify and resolve my issue. I am not altogether confident in the path that was selected for recovery as I still have much pain and do not have adequate medication to treat my pain.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was kinda concerned about changing doctor's offices, but I was very pleased with the care I received here at Dr. Khan's office. I was taking real good care and able to obtain the clarity of what I was going through in a medical way.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Suggest that insurance coverage be verified a day in advance. The appointment time may have been shortened had this information been collected a day prior to the appointment.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was great except for the very long waiting period which was over an hour and a half, please address the long waiting period problem. I could over hear the doctor patient/ nurse patient discussion while I was in the waiting room.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan listens and answers all my questions she's very warm in a wonderful person overall

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Service was excellent but we had to wait too long

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think DR. Khan is a excellent Doctor, very caring.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is real Doctor, she worries about her patient, we are comfortable with her treatment and as a professional doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Khan and look forward to developing a good patient relationship with her. Her staff was very professional also. Very easy to talk to.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is always thorough. Hard to find docs that listen, she does :)

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan was not only professional and friendly, but made my mother feel very comfortable and put her at ease about her medical concerns. My mom now feels like she is in good hands and is very happy to schedule again with her.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is a very good doctor who take took time out to explain thoroughly my mother's health issues and concerns.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan truly cares about her patients.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan seems to be very competent and knowledgeable about my health questions. She seems to care sincerely about my health.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yes definitely I like it alot she was so helpful explain everything v clearly n v calmly she was really concerned n friendly too. We glad that we got excellent doctor. now no need to worry because she understand even in first visit we were happy satisfy

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We would highly recommend this doctor anyone needing excellent care.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a difficult time getting my prescription. Had to take the printed info to WalMart to get it filled. The next day a pharmacy, with which I was unfamiliar, called to let me know that they had my prescription ready. I explained the mistake to them.