Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Cathy on Jan 9th, 2015

I have moved to another city but I will drive the extra miles so that I can keep my physician. She listens and addresses my concerns.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr khan has now become my pcp she has continued my medication, helped me out with cost since I selfpay, and was very nice and respectful to my needs.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just think she is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have already filled this out on another appointment, and do not feel I have to repeat myself. I like Dr Khan very much and do not feel that I want to do this every time I go to the doctor. Please ..

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan has been an amazing Dr to my mom. She's the first to really be concerned about how my mom feels, or what is going on with her health. I am sad that she won't be making house calls but we will try our best to take my mom for her appointments.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

appt went well,she is very in tune with my medical needs

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The whole staff is so friendly! They always have a smile on their face! I can't say enough about Dr. Khan...she is very easy to talk to and she knows her "stuff"! That is what my dad would say! Keep up the good work ladies!

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exellant service Homely atmosphere Understandable communication. Detail advise Most co operative Dr and nurses and office staff Thanks Wish u all the best for new location

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and to the point.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was an excellent visit everything was fine homely atmosphere Dr. And staff members everyone very serviceable and co operatively

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can not emphasize enough how much Dr. Khan cares for her patients. She is great.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

over all she is very nice and copretive .

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan always looks at the person as a whole and listens. Fantastic doc!

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly service . very helping staff & The Doctor

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good, no complaints

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr A. Khan is very knowledgeable. She has an excellent bedside manner.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

V good doctor

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr Kahn is a terrific lady and I really like her a lot. She is kind and caring, and treats her patients with respect. I would sincerely recommend her to other patients or family who would ask me for my opinion. She is also good to her people.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very pleased excited bout next appointment. My complaint would be not calling in my prescription as she had stated

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is the doctor that i fill confident.very good doctor.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is a very conscientious and sympathetic person, who seems competent and knowledgeable. She answers my questions and is willing to listen.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is v helpful n good doctor

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would definitely recommend Dr. Khan because of her promptness. I went in for a physical at 8:15 and was out of the office by 9.00, with all questions that I had were answered. She is very thorough and likes for you to ask questions.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Khan was very professional and concerned about my health.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your customer service is not good at all. My mom was waiting for an apt for months and they put you to wait for cell y. You leave a message and they never retorne the call or they do is se ver al days later

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit, great people and I love my new doctor.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and very caring.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dear Dr. Khan, thank you for seeing my mom and just caring for her. You are so nice and I love to talk to you. Your make sure my mom's needs are taken care of.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and extremely helpful

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great! I had an excellent visit and felt taken care of.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan's office was friendly. Even though the wait was a little longer than I anticipated, I felt that I was given proper attention and care. Dr Khan asked all the right questions and made some recommendations that could be useful.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kahn is very patient, attentive and answers questions thoroughly. I am very pleased with her service.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only issue I have with Dr. Kahn is the wait time to actually see the doctor. It doesn't help that her waiting room is so small and a bit tight, at times not having enough seats for all of the patients.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do really like the doctor but her office staff is incompetent. I will switch when someone I know tells of a good doctor with a decent staff.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Needed an experienced Internist in my insurance panel.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is great, adresses my concerns and is I am at pleased with her advice.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr khan new what she was doing, I am glad I found a good dr . The girls in the front were nice to, friendly

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was at 9:15 and I was not seen until 11:15. Other than that I felt she was thorough and really did care about her patients.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All personnel were very professional and friendly. Dr. Khan was very engaging, personable and informative. I am very pleased with this medical team.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was good .

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt that the doctor provided empathy and strong desire to identify and resolve my issue. I am not altogether confident in the path that was selected for recovery as I still have much pain and do not have adequate medication to treat my pain.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was kinda concerned about changing doctor's offices, but I was very pleased with the care I received here at Dr. Khan's office. I was taking real good care and able to obtain the clarity of what I was going through in a medical way.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Suggest that insurance coverage be verified a day in advance. The appointment time may have been shortened had this information been collected a day prior to the appointment.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was great except for the very long waiting period which was over an hour and a half, please address the long waiting period problem. I could over hear the doctor patient/ nurse patient discussion while I was in the waiting room.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khan listens and answers all my questions she's very warm in a wonderful person overall

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Service was excellent but we had to wait too long

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think DR. Khan is a excellent Doctor, very caring.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is real Doctor, she worries about her patient, we are comfortable with her treatment and as a professional doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Khan and look forward to developing a good patient relationship with her. Her staff was very professional also. Very easy to talk to.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is always thorough. Hard to find docs that listen, she does :)

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan was not only professional and friendly, but made my mother feel very comfortable and put her at ease about her medical concerns. My mom now feels like she is in good hands and is very happy to schedule again with her.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan is a very good doctor who take took time out to explain thoroughly my mother's health issues and concerns.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan truly cares about her patients.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khan seems to be very competent and knowledgeable about my health questions. She seems to care sincerely about my health.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yes definitely I like it alot she was so helpful explain everything v clearly n v calmly she was really concerned n friendly too. We glad that we got excellent doctor. now no need to worry because she understand even in first visit we were happy satisfy

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We would highly recommend this doctor anyone needing excellent care.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a difficult time getting my prescription. Had to take the printed info to WalMart to get it filled. The next day a pharmacy, with which I was unfamiliar, called to let me know that they had my prescription ready. I explained the mistake to them.