A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anilkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anilkumar Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anilkumar Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anilkumar Raojibhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anilkumar R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Anilkumar Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anilkumar Patel practices Pediatrics near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Pediatricians.