Dr. Anilkumar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anilkumar Patel?

May 31st, 2016

the best Dr. I have ever seen, I would recommend this Dr to anybody. Accurate diagnosis all the time

January 6th, 2016

The best doctor in the whole world

Dr. Patel has been our families Dr for 15 yrs. He is the best pedestrian

November 9th, 2015

I love Dr patel has been serving my family since 1989

January 10th, 2015

A Heart for Children

Dr. Patel truly has the best interest of the children at heart. He has been my grandchildren's doctor since they were born. They are now 12 yrs. old and 9 yrs. old and he has always been there for us. He and his office are very easy to work with.

May 15th, 2013

Awesome

Dr. Patel and his staff are very friendly, some of them don't have the best bedside manner but warm up in time, And as for the person who wrote dirty dirty dirty, This Dr and his staff work all day and no lunch you will never find another Dr who does not take a lunch so that all patients are seen and I might add very quickly. The office might not be in tip top shape but it's not as fithly as the other comment said. They have been taking care of my girl since she was a month old she is almost 2 now, she was premature and he has been an awesome doctor. He is very professional

July 25th, 2011

Dr.Patel is the best!

i have been taking my daughter to him since she was one. we use to use health point ,but my daughter was staying sick and everytime we to her in there we always got a different doctor. it seemed my daughter stayed on antibiotics for the first year of her life with no real diagnoses why she was getting sick. A friend of mine recommended Dr.Patel for a second opinion. within two visits he had a diagnoses for us .. she was cronic asthmatic with multiply allergies within the next few months we had several specialist appointments. my daughter is now 6 and she has had her allergies and asthma undercontrol for more than 3 yrs now... Thank to Dr.Patel for all he has done for my child ! Oh and he will see her until her 21st birthday! What other pediatric doc does that!!!

June 5th, 2010

Great Doctor

Excellent bedside manor, quick getting in and out, I highly reccommend this doctor.

August 12th, 2009

i love dr patel....he's been taking care of my son since he was born and my son is about to be 5 he's a great dr. i wouldnt change him for anyone else....yes his office is not the greatest looking one and his staff may not be perfect, but they are really nice and no one is perfect...thanks dr.patel

August 6th, 2009

Dirty Dirty Dirty

Office is filthy, staff was talking on cell phones, walking around eating lunch while working! office smells bad and was so gross i walked out!

October 13th, 2017