A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anilkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anilkumar Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anilkumar Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anilkumar Patel practice?
- Dr. Anilkumar Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anilkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brockway, MI and Capac, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Geriatric Doctors.