A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venugopal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anilrudh A. Venugopal practice?
Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Internists and Grosse Pointe Infectious Disease Doctors.