A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Venugopal graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Venugopal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anilrudh Achathe Venugopal MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anilrudh A. Venugopal practice?
- Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anilrudh Venugopal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Detroit, MI.