A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Animesh Pardanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Animesh Pardanani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Animesh Pardanani, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardanani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pardanani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Animesh D Pardanani MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Animesh D. Pardanani practice?
- Dr. Animesh Pardanani has 1 office location.
Dr. Animesh Pardanani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.