A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Animesh Pardanani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Animesh Pardanani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pardanani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pardanani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Animesh Pardanani, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardanani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pardanani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Animesh D Pardanani MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Animesh D. Pardanani practice?
- Dr. Animesh Pardanani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Animesh Pardanani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.