Dr. Aniq Shaikh MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Winter Park, FL

3.8

July 28th, 2015
Unfriendly staff. Great Dr.
Staff needs improvement with customer skills. Poor attitude when doctors not present. Feel like you are disturbing them when you need to ask something.

July 29th, 2014
Will NOT recommend
r. Shaikh has the worst bedside manner I have encountered. I've been seeing him twice and both time he answered phone call in the exam room, in front of me. I waited an hour to be seen for 10 minutes by him. He rushed me out the door, did not tend to my questions, and thought I am taking a medication which I am not (I already told the nurse the only two drugs I'm taking, he also asked me at last visit). At the endoscopy, inside the procedure room, he was also on the phone and did not even asked me if my symptoms have improved since last visit. After each visit, he handed me off to the staff and left without saying a word. Clearly, he does not care about his patients at all, being uncompassionate, inconsiderate and disrespectful to patients. I recommend everyone to seek a different healthcare professional who actually follows the Oath they took and cares about patients' well-being.

January 17th, 2014
EXCELLLENT DOCTOR
I AM A PATIENT OF DR. SHAIKHS AND HAVE BHEEN WITH HIM SINCE 2008. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM AND HIS STAFF BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT AWESOME!! VERY THOROUGH, CARING, EFFICIENT, CAPABLE, KIND, ETC., ETC. HE LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE, HE TAKES NOTHING TO CHANCE, I JUST LOVE HIM AND HIS STAFF AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND EXCELLENT GASTROENTEROLOGIST. I GIVE HIM 5 STARS

August 20th, 2012
A bit brisk on first meeting, but great afterwards
He was polite but very brisk/hurried on the first appointment, I suppose because he didn't have much info to go on. However, he got me scheduled right away for an endoscopy and was very friendly before/after that, and was patient and explained the results in depth and answered questions at the follow up appointment.

September 22nd, 2010
Dr.Shaikh was above my expectations.He performed both an endoscopy and colonoscopy and needless to say I was initially terrified to be probed and prodded.He made me so comfortable and at ease I almost welcomed these procedures.Anyhow,he is someone I totally recommend and actually have sent some of my family members and close friends to him.I have not heard anything negative from them.