A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anirudh Masand-Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anirudh Masand-Rai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Masand-Rai graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Masand-Rai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anirudh Masand-Rai MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anirudh Masand-Rai practice?
- Dr. Anirudh Masand-Rai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anirudh Masand-Rai practices Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Gastroenterologists.