A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anis Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anis Ansari, Internist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anis Ansari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ansari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anis A Ansari MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anis A. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Anis Ansari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anis Ansari practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.