Dr. Anis Ansari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anis Ansari?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Anis Ansari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2016

In my experience, wait time at this office ranges anywhere from 30 minutes to 1-1/2 hours.

February 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Takes time to discuss all options with patient. Highly recommend!

October 23rd, 2014

patient

The staff members are friendly, courteous, helpful, my experience with the staff is always excellent. Jolly Jose is another very good experience for me and members of my family we respect and love her she Is very good and listen to what you have to say.She always gets the job done. Dr Ansari is a gem among gems, I have been with him about 4 years now and from the first visit he gas always made me feel as if I were his only concern and he has taken very good care of me. Leaving his service is not an option for me because there is no one else I would trust with my health.

August 6th, 2012

Misdiagnosed both of my parents

Both of my parents have been going to Dr. Ansari for a few years now. I've been involved with them for the past few months and I have a big issue with how Dr. Ansari treat my parents. First off, he constantly having 2 weeks follow up visit with my mom. But I notice that my mom condition has not improved. She had scans done one after another and yet, no meds, nothing at all. Then we get an OK, your mom is fine. Only then that her symptoms got worst and we took her to the emergency room...only to find out that she was having a congestive heart failure. Second, all the scans and blood works done on my dad everytime he comes in for a visit, you figure he would have diagnosed my dad differently. All I hear was, he's strong he's doing really well....well for Dr. Ansari information, my dad was not doing well. He suffered a stroke this past weekend due to a misdiagnosed from Dr. Ansari. I will never take my parents back there ever!

April 19th, 2012

Best doctor I've yet had.

I feel that Dr Ansari is a superior family doctor. His concern and genuine care is very evident. The policy is to provide patients a copy of what is going in their medical file. I think all doctors should do this as it builds trust. He is very good at listening and is reasonable even when he doesn't agree. This is good because doctors that never listen to other ideas and doctors who do whatever the patient wants are both unbalanced. His knowledge is extensive to the point that I was recommended him by another dr at an urgent care clinic. I recommend this practice to all my family and friends.

July 13th, 2010

Sometimes the wait is a bit long, but that's because he really takes the time needed with each patient. I don't mind waiting to get that type of care!

June 27th, 2017