Internist, Physiatrist
1948 E Hebron Pkwy
Suite 110
Carrollton, TX 75007
972-939-4646
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  greatest doctor I ever had  |  show details
by mary ann spears on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Ansari was my doctor from I belive 2005 to 2011. He was by far the VERY BEST doctor I have ever had . He is kind, caring and very respectful of his patients. He always take the time to listen and never hurried my appointments. I feel he save my life by switching my medicines and doing testing to find out my real problems and get my health under control . I moved to Washington state in 2011 and had to leave him sadly. He is fantastic . It was an honor to have him as my doctor. mary spears ladyredjax4453@aol.com

|  Misdiagnosed both of my parents  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Both of my parents have been going to Dr. Ansari for a few years now. I've been involved with them for the past few months and I have a big issue with how Dr. Ansari treat my parents. First off, he constantly having 2 weeks follow up visit with my mom. But I notice that my mom condition has not improved. She had scans done one after another and yet, no meds, nothing at all. Then we get an OK, your mom is fine. Only then that her symptoms got worst and we took her to the emergency room...only to find out that she was having a congestive heart failure. Second, all the scans and blood works done on my dad everytime he comes in for a visit, you figure he would have diagnosed my dad differently. All I hear was, he's strong he's doing really well....well for Dr. Ansari information, my dad was not doing well. He suffered a stroke this past weekend due to a misdiagnosed from Dr. Ansari. I will never take my parents back there ever!

|  Best doctor I've yet had.  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I feel that Dr Ansari is a superior family doctor. His concern and genuine care is very evident. The policy is to provide patients a copy of what is going in their medical file. I think all doctors should do this as it builds trust. He is very good at listening and is reasonable even when he doesn't agree. This is good because doctors that never listen to other ideas and doctors who do whatever the patient wants are both unbalanced. His knowledge is extensive to the point that I was recommended him by another dr at an urgent care clinic. I recommend this practice to all my family and friends.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

Sometimes the wait is a bit long, but that's because he really takes the time needed with each patient. I don't mind waiting to get that type of care!