Dr. Anis Ahmad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anis Ahmad?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 15th, 2013

Very poor interaction with patients

My experiences were not good; i felt that he had poor patient interaction skills. He was very vague about diagnosis and treatment and left decisions up to me even though he hadn't described the options at all. I had to push to get questions answered and even then I was still left confused. Also, when he suggested getting a test done I mentioned I was afraid the insurance might not cover it. He was quite condescending and patronizing when he told me of course it would, but the next day the nurse who was scheduling had to call me to say it wasn't covered. I would think with healthcare the way it is no one would make such cavalier assumptions. Plus it turned out the test wasn't necessary anyway.

November 9th, 2016