A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anis Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anis Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anis Ahmed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anis Ahmed MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anis Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Anis Ahmed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anis Ahmed practices Psychiatry near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Millsboro, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Seaford Psychiatrists.