A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anis Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anis Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anis Ahmed, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anis Ahmed MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anis Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Anis Ahmed has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anis Ahmed practices Psychiatry near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Millsboro, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Seaford Psychiatrists.