Dr. Anis Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anis Ahmed?

July 5th, 2017

This Doctor Has Caused Me MORE Stress

First of all, if you add up his ratings, the average is 3.2 NOT 4.1. This doctor has just about REVERSED 30 years of treatment by other psychiatrists I have seen. He has caused MORE stress to me physically since I've seen him. Most of which is regarding, in particular, his prescription refill policy. I have NEVER, NEVER seen ANY doctor that requires SEVEN days to have a prescription written out! These are prescriptions I have taken for over 30 years!!! They were initially prescribed to me by a well known PSYCHIATRIST in PA. A Healthcare professional, a person responsible for my care and well being, told me 30 years ago that these prescriptions were what I needed, they were safe to take, and they would help me. Now, I am scared to call this doctor's (Dr. Ahmed) office SEVEN days ahead to talk to a recording to fill a needed prescription. I have followed his instructions, yet there is little or NO considerate communication as to whether the prescription has been written, when I can pick the prescription up....nothing. The office personnel are pleasant, but seem to be "iffy" about everything. I don't think they know what's going on either...or they are scared. What is going with this doctor who is associated with "Fellowship Health Resources," because if I have to call 7 days ahead to get a prescription written out, I certainly don't think he will NOT be there for me if I had any type of crisis. I have been truthful with my review and it should in NO WAY affect my dealings with this doctor, nor Fellowship Health Resources. P.S. Where are the other 7 Reviews???

July 5th, 2017