A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anis Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anis Ansari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Ansari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anis U Ansari MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anis U. Ansari practice?
- Dr. Anis Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anis Ansari practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Clinton, IA.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Nephrologists.