A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anis Merson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anis Merson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merson graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Merson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anis Siddiqi Merson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anis S. Merson practice?
- Dr. Anis Merson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anis Merson practices Psychiatry near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Rosedale Psychiatrists.