A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anis Shahmiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anis Shahmiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahmiri graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahmiri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- West Marion Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahmiri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anis A. Shahmiri practice?
Dr. Anis Shahmiri practices Internal Medicine near Summerfield, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Summerfield Internists.