A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anisa Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anisa Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anisa Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anisa Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anisa Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Anisa Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anisa Ahmed practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.