Dr. Anisa Ahmed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anisa Ahmed?

November 25th, 2015

UNEDUCATED,WRONG DIAGNOSIS DR

WORSED DR EVER. She gives wrong diagnosis, she prescribed my newborn the wrong medicine and also prescribed the topical lotion twice. She carelessly prescribe medicines. My son has been coughing for a month now she prescribed some meds that did not help and when i got back and told her she started prescribing one antibiotic after another. I strongly advice to not to even try bringing your loved child to her. No education at all. She forgot to give my son his 2 yrs shot when i asked a few moths later she said "i thought he had it somewhere else" yet she is his primary dr. Getting appointment is so easy but dr Anisa DOES NOT KNOW HER JOB. VERY UNEDUCATED. Do not wasteb your time coming here.

July 25th, 2015

UNEDUCATED DR!!!!

Anisa has been my son's pedi for one year now, each time she comes into the room it's your duty to remind her of your child's history, she does not read her noted or keep at least a few notes in her head so that when she sees you again she can say one or two things about your child. It's like the first time every time you go see her, she makes referrals but forgets to follow up, it's literally your duty to call the the office to push and remind them to follow up with the referral. She gives falls diagnosis, she diagnosed my son with autism yet he was wasn't. Worked dr ever. I think she treat people from her country better than any other.

May 4th, 2015

She is very professional and polite, She is very good with her patients. Known he r for over 25 years. Will refer friends and relatives to this doctor. Now a days waiting period is with every doctor, so that is to be expected.

April 20th, 2015

Horrible drs office

They make u wait for 30min after apt time to go back then once ur back u sit in the room for around an hour. Then they rush in do a 2 min check and send you home. When my 2 month old was sick they said I could sit at the office all day and hope to see the dr because they had 2 people every 15 mins. My children now see a different better doctor and I won't tell anyone else to go there!

January 21st, 2014

PARENT

wORST MANAGEMENT EVER IN MAKING REFERRAL; WAITED 4 WEEKS FOR REFERRAL STILL WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vERY DISAPPOINTED, NEVER TAKE MY CHILDREN AGAIN, LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT PED,

October 2nd, 2013

Dr. Ahmed is not very professional and she's not very knowledgeable. She doesn't spend time with her patients , rushes out quickly. Her staff are okay . But the I'm going to stop taking my daughter to her clinic as the wait time is very long. Most of us have important things to do. Our time is valuable. She doesn't seem to care and takes hours to come see her patients.

February 22nd, 2012

she was amazing

February 3rd, 2012

Horrible staff and doctor

I took my daughter in for a bad cough that was diagnosed as an ear infection and after getting worse and a second trip discovered she had bronchitis. Even though I am the first in the waiting room it takes over 30 to 45 min to see Dr. Ahmed b/c she is usualy not in. She rushes you and gives you a sheet of paper to inform you of what your child should be doing at what stage. I would never recommend this doctor!

January 4th, 2012

Insensitive Office Staff

The office staff have no respect for other person's time; they are very careless in attending to the patients needs and make u wait endlessly at every single step; they just waste their time chatting with eachother or on the phone; i had to wait a for almost an hr to get a simple flu shot for my son; this wait time is when there was no other patient around n i was only one. But, i have no complaints about the doctor, she is really very nice and attends to the patients very well. itz the nurses around there who show an attitude! Hope they are given some training about time management which can save a lot of other peoplz time.

October 30th, 2011

She sucks.

she is horrible, rude,does not care about anyone, says to lose weight as if she isnt overweight, and diagnosis everyone without correct facts, makes assumptions without knowing and is a horrible person and doctor. For sure in it for the money cares nothing about the kids, she told me i had diabetes four times and had to get around 10 tests and all came up negative yet she still said so. HORRIBLE CRUEL WOMAN. should be fired.

September 23rd, 2011

good doctor but not good follow up

She is a good ,and experienced doctor.I recommend her to my friends but,there is a problem for follow ups.Even after I call for situation I did not get a call back.Could be the stuffs mistake.I felt like they are telling me "you have to pay for any opinion"

July 19th, 2011

We have been taking my daughter to Dr. Ahmed since she was born. We drive over an hour just to see her. We could have easily found another Doctor for my daughter but she has always been there when we called. She has stayed late at the office, called the ER prior to our arrival and has always been accurate in diagnosis. My daughter has been very sick in the first five years and without Dr. Ahmed I am not sure we would have made it through.