Overall Review

4.7

October 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Mirza prides herself on promptness however I never feel rushed. She directed me to the proper Specialist to confirm her suspected diagnosis and I was receieved proper treatment for the condition. Office staff is always professional and courteous. They pride themselves in ensuring you receieve test results in timely manner.

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Mirza is a WONDERFUL doctor!

November 27th, 2012
MS.BOYD
Dr.Mirza and the staff at Good Sam. are very helpful and kind. I have been going there for over 10 years and will continue to as long as Dr.Mirza will have me...Thanks For the years of care you have provided for me.

April 27th, 2012
Dr Mirza, not very caring
If you have a morning or early afternoon appointment, she's just ok, but if you go later than that she is noticeably tired and cranky and treats you like so. I waited for over an hour in the exam room, and fell asleep. She then came in, in a rushed manner and diagnosed me by just talking to me, and wrote a Rx "accordingly." Ha! Three days later it turned out to be a problem MUCH more serious in which i needed a surgery! Clearly, Drs like her, who see too many patients per day (150+), end up treating their patients like "the next number," instead of a person who really needs care. Her staff though, is pretty good.

July 20th, 2011
doctor with a heartA very good
I have been a patient of Dr.Mirza for a long time.She really listens and pays attention to my complaint The medicine she prescribes always works.Best of all,I felt she truly cares for her patients plus her staff is wonderful and courteous.Never rude!I had to change doctors for a different reason but I would recommend her to anyone who needs a good doctor.

June 15th, 2011
Wonderful provider
I have been going to Dr.Mirza for over 10 years, she is wonderful, courtesy and only wants the best treatment for her patients and has only her patients best interest at heart. The staff is patience and kind and they help make you feel comfortable while waiting to be seen.

August 20th, 2010
THE BEST!!!
Dr.Mirza is the best Dr. I've ever had I suffered for 2 years with chronic leg pain,took all kinds of pain medicine nothing worked. Had all kinds of test done MRI,DVT. I even started to walk with a limp I was in so much pain. a friend recommend Dr. Mirza I told her what was going on she told me right off the bat, I had a slip disc, she told me to go get a xray. After suffering for 2 years now I know what it is!