A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anisa Rangwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anisa Rangwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anisa Rangwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangwala graduated from Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur.
Dr. Rangwala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anisa Mansoor Rangwala MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anisa M. Rangwala practice?
- Dr. Anisa Rangwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Anisa Rangwala practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.