Dr. Anisa Threlkeld MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Rude, very Useless
This doctor refused to see my wife because she we were Mexican. The receptionist at the time, had the most shocking look on her face when the doctor was speaking to us. Came in one week, and she had us make an appointment to come back. When we did, she did not want to see us, because my wife complained of twitching spasms around her face. Said this she was not getting involved with my wife problem. Very rude, and useless if you are a Mexican. We felt discriminated against.

January 5th, 2017
Simple….Dr. Threlkeld is the best, above all expectations
On my first visit after examination, she told me things about my eyes that I questioned other Ophthalmologists about and never received answers, then forgot about! She clearly explains everything in depth…pictures and all. Dr. Threlkeld then maps out a course of treatment (in writing), and again with ways to take care of my eyes like no other Dr. mentioned (and I have gone to several recently that I was not happy with). I went back for further tests and again was shown pictures pointing out what no other Ophthalmologist caught. Best of all she is not surgery happy and not a teaching practice that leaves you feeling like a guinea pig.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Threlkeld is attentive and thorough. She is professional and friendly. She really wants to help her clients. The office staff is also great to work with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Threlkeld.

April 26th, 2016
The Best
Dr. Threlkeld is extremely good at diagnosing all types of eye problems. She is personable, her skill set exceptional and her office staff is the best. I would recommend her practice to any person seeking medical support for vision.

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. Threlkeld is knowledgeable, and compassionate. She explains procedures and the diagnosis in terms that are easily understood.

August 27th, 2015
Saved my eyesight
I will never forget my first visit with her. She measured the pressure of my eye after I had a very bad car accident, she stepped back, & cleared all her appts the next day so she could operate on me. My eye pressure was over 50; normal is 10 or below. She saved my eyesight, & if I ever get the chance to speak with her again, I'd thank her from the bottom of my heart.

June 9th, 2015
Just had cataract surgeries and Dr Threlkeld kept me totally updated on what to expect as I also have other eye issues she is treating. Her care is excellent.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Threlkeld and her staff were extremely personable. My exam results were inconsistent as a result of having dry eye. She was willing to work with me to find the best treatment possible rather than give a prescription based on inconsistent results! She was able to explain everything clearly and answered questions patiently.

April 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Threlkeld was great, the day I went her staff was out and she was running the office herself. Although she had multiple patients while I was there she didn't rush and made me feel like I mattered. I liked her so much I talked my Fiance' into going to see her because of the treatmeant I got.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Threlkeld is a consummate professional who is extremely knowledgeable, caring, proficient, articulate, thoughtful, fun, and delightful.

January 20th, 2015
Very caring Doctor! Nice staff. I didn't have to wait at all, called me back before my appointment time. I have an eye doctor for life now.

October 20th, 2010
She communicates caring and confidence. She knows her profession and performs it well.