A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anise Kachadourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anise Kachadourian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadourian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kachadourian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachadourian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anise A. Kachadourian practice?
Dr. Anise Kachadourian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Roselle, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ.
See Roselle Internists, Roselle Oncologists, and Roselle Hematologists.