A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anish Desai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish Ajay Desai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anish A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Anish Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Anish Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Austell, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Gastroenterologists.