Dr. Anish Kadakia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anish Kadakia?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Anish Kadakia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

EXCELLENT SURGEON!

KIND AND APPROACHABLE.

February 15th, 2017

Rebuilt My Lower leg and ankle!

My ankle was severely dislocated for well over 72 hours. During this time I shattered my lower tibia and fibia. Dr. Kadakia placed me in an exterior fixation device and then schedule the re-building surgery at the same as to remove my X-fix device so I didn't have to go under an additional time. Within less than a year I was cleared to run, play hockey, paddle tennis and really anything else I could do. His confidence created peace of mind, while his bed side manner gave me confidence that I could get through this and would be able to be active for the rest of my life! I would highly, highly, highly recommend him!

December 24th, 2016

Miracle man

Dr Kadakia did a wonderful job at putting my foot back together after falling from a ladder. Thank you!

November 7th, 2016

THE BEST!!!!

What is better than BEST?....Dr. Kadakia! I have been battling severe issues with an old shattered ankle (injury was over 20 years ago, severe swelling and pain for some time now). Dr. Kadakia (and his amazing staff) have cared for me with the utmost honesty. I appreciate Dr. Kadakia's direct approach, I don't want my time wasted with "let's try this or let's try that" while my pain only persists....I needed to get fixed and get my life back...which he has done for me and I can't be more thankful for his knowledge, care and understanding!!! And on top of ALL of this....he is a snappy dresser, too!!!

October 18th, 2016

Great Care

After being mis- diagnosed for nearly a year by two Doctors. I was recommended to Dr. Kadakia by one of his colleagues who recognized my condition immediately. He explained my situation clearly and offered an injection of Cortisone to ease my pain. He explained that it wasn't a permanent fix and I would need surgery to correct the damage. I scheduled surgery for two weeks later. I arrived two hours early for prep. Surgery would be two hours and recovery would be an hour. I was home an hour later. I had Meds ready for me to combat pain and infection. By the time the nerve block wore off I had no pain. I never needed pain pills. I followed the Dr.s directions to the tee. My first checkup four weeks later went well and was put in a ridged boot.The next visit five weeks out went awesome too. Today 16 weeks after surgery I'm out of the boot and in a brace able to wear gym shoes. My experience with Dr. Kadakia and his staff couldn't have gone better. I'm on my way to a full recovery and never experienced any pain. I highly recommend Dr. Kadakia.

October 11th, 2016

Get a second opinion!

October 5th, 2016

Best orthopedic surgeon I have ever had. Lifetime problem resolved with his expertise and care.

June 8th, 2016

Saved my foot

I believe that Dr Kadakia saved my foot from amputation. After emergency admittance he acted quickly to resolve the issues and operated twice in a few days to remove the problem and clean the wound. He is quick, confident and, most importantly, very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopaedic surgeon and would return if I ever have to. And, even after the surgery he has continued to follow my case and manage my post surgery care.

February 28th, 2016

I have the highest regard for Dr. Kadakia and am immensely grateful that he was able to get rid of chronic pain and let me get back to enjoying my life. I can walk, use the treadmill, go to workout classes...all without pain! I would recommend Dr. Kadakia and his fine staff to my family and friends. - a grateful patient

December 9th, 2015

Dr. Kadakia performed a second Achilles tendon reconstruction on me after the first performed at another hospital by another surgeon was done wrong. He explored all the options with me pre-surgery and allowed me to make an informed decision on the course of treatment. The surgery was a great success

December 7th, 2015

Dr. Kadakia goes above and beyond being a premier surgeon. He is personable and caring and his staff reflects the same demeanor.

November 6th, 2015

Dr. Kadakia made sure I had the proper treatment and understood my follow-up care. Dr.Kadakia and everyone I interacted with there were very professional and very efficient, as well as genuine, patient and really nice. I am very pleased/happy/fortunate to have Dr. Kadakia and staff treat me.