A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Meerasahib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Meerasahib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meerasahib
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meerasahib Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meerasahib graduated from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meerasahib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish Meerasahib MA and MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anish Meerasahib practice?
- Dr. Anish Meerasahib has 1 office location.
Dr. Anish Meerasahib practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Hematologists and Harrisonburg Oncologists.