A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anish Meerasahib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anish Meerasahib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meerasahib graduated from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meerasahib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anish Meerasahib MA and MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anish Meerasahib practice?
- Dr. Anish Meerasahib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anish Meerasahib practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Hematologists and Harrisonburg Oncologists.