Dr. Anish Nihalani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anish Nihalani?

November 8th, 2016

I like Dr.Nihalani he was very kind, very patient and reassuring and told me what i can possible expect from my surgery , the day of the surgery the staff and Dr.Nihalani were very comforting.

July 9th, 2016

DR NIHALANI AND HIS STAFF BASICALLY SAVED MY LIFE!! I was 250pds with type2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and sleep apnea! Being only 37 years old I felt my life was being cut short!! I chose to do the gastric sleeve surgery a month ago and it was the best decision in my life!!! Just 4 weeks out of surgery I am now 212pds, my blood sugar level hasn't been over 100 in the last month! I have a lot of energy and basically I feel like a new man! Thank you Dr Nihalani for changing my life for the best!!! You and your staff and very professional and make your patients feel very comfortable with the whole process!! Thank you

May 31st, 2016

This office has changed my life. Dr. Nihalani, Sara Shama, and the staff have been my guide, mentors and strength on my journey. If you are thinking about having bariatric surgery you will find the best of the best right here in Dr. Nihalani's office. I am a different person today from when I first walked in this office. I can't believe that I have my life back and now have a future. You won't be disappointed if you take the time and make a visit. I promise it will change your life.

July 3rd, 2015

Site Manager

Dr. Nihalani is a caring & wonderul Dr. I have lost weight and my self esteem is better. Thank you Dr. Nihalani

July 1st, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff

Dr Nihalani is a great doctor..I highly recommend him to anyone wanting to get a gastric surgery. He is great.

July 1st, 2015

Excellent Experience

Everything with my procedure went very smoothly and precisely. Dr. Nihalani gave me great information, told me exactly what would be happening to me and made sure I understood everything. He is extremely intelligent, professional and nice. I had a great experience and would recommend Dr. Nihalani to anyone.

May 13th, 2015

I would like him to convert my sleeve to a bypass. Still waiting for response

March 26th, 2015

Dr. Nihalani is a very professional, dedicated and excellent doctor. I have referred people to him based on my medical experience and confidence that I have in him.

January 15th, 2015

I Will recommen

Always prompt and effecient service, courteous enviroment very patient with your concerns and most of very proffesional,

October 9th, 2013

Back Abscess

Dr. Nihalani is very very nice and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. If I ever needed any surgery, he is the doctor I would choose. He is very pleasant.

September 11th, 2013

Lap band patient

Dr. Nihalani demonstrates superb skills and is very personable. He made me feel very comfortable at each appointment, before and after surgery. He displays excellent communication skills aside from medical expertise and professionalism by speaking to me in a manner which I can understand. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Nihalani to anyone interested in Lap Band or Gastric Sleeve surgery!

September 4th, 2013

Feeling healthy, energized

He's is very honest, and does not do things just to make the money, has his patient's interests at heart