May 13th, 2015

I would like him to convert my sleeve to a bypass. Still waiting for response

by Andrea Eato - White on Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Nihalani is a very professional, dedicated and excellent doctor. I have referred people to him based on my medical experience and confidence that I have in him.

I Will recommen show details I Will recommen
by Heeralal on Jan 15th, 2015

Always prompt and effecient service, courteous enviroment very patient with your concerns and most of very proffesional,

Back Abscess show details Back Abscess
by Claire B. on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Nihalani is very very nice and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. If I ever needed any surgery, he is the doctor I would choose. He is very pleasant.

Good experience show details Good experience
by Emmanuel Tejeda on Sep 14th, 2013

I would say he is a great surgeon, and he has great people skills.

Lap band patient show details Lap band patient
by Michelle Soto on Sep 11th, 2013

Dr. Nihalani demonstrates superb skills and is very personable. He made me feel very comfortable at each appointment, before and after surgery. He displays excellent communication skills aside from medical expertise and professionalism by speaking to me in a manner which I can understand. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Nihalani to anyone interested in Lap Band or Gastric Sleeve surgery!

Feeling healthy, energized show details Feeling healthy, energized
by Cathy Glavocich on Sep 4th, 2013

He's is very honest, and does not do things just to make the money, has his patient's interests at heart

Feeling great! show details Feeling great!
by Jennie Crespo on Aug 21st, 2013

I went from a 20 W to a regular size 14 after my Lap Band Surgery. This is great, and I have never felt better! I would definitely recommend this doctor. Dr.Nihalani is compassionate, and he actually listens to patients. I have been off my diabetes medication since my surgery, which is actually the best part, the surgery actually worked! My sugar has been like 79, which is great!

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
by Kathleen Rivera on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Anish Nihalani is a highly-qualified, caring doctor. He never seems in a hurry . If you have a questions he answers them all , he makes time for you in his schedule. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a good, compassionate doctor. The office staff is also very good.

Bariatric Services show details Bariatric Services
by Karen P. on Jul 16th, 2013

I had my lap band procedure at another practice and had to leave because my insurance changed and I had no out of network benefits! This was very difficult for me because I felt like I was leaving a lifeline. I went to Dr. Nihalani and instantly found him and his staff to be caring and warm. He listened to me, valued my opinion and took time to educate me on making the very best of this tool. Unfortunately, I developed a leak (of recent vintage) and the worst part about it was that my insurance company decided that fixing wasn't medically necessary and even went on to state in their letter that I wasn't a candidate to begin with(lost over 100lbs had other comorbidities)! I know that his office staff fought tooth and nail for me and this is quite time consuming. I was beginning to resign myself to the idea that fixing it just wasn't in the cards and I didn't have this kind of out of pocket money. Then the next week I'd received a call telling me I'd been approved!! What warriors!!! I can't thank the Doctor and his staff enough! I feel safe and comfortable with Dr. Nihalani and look forward to restoring this great tool. Let the journey begin, again. Thank you all!!

Regarding hernia surgery show details Regarding hernia surgery
by Alleyne, M. on Jun 18th, 2013

I would like to let everyone who feel afraid of getting surgery know that when you meet Dr. Anish Nihalani, his bedside manner, politeness, and preciseness are excellent. Him and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I recommend him to the world. My hernia surgery went great. On my first postop visit, I could hardly notice the scar. Thank you Dr. Nihalani.

Very skilled and caring show details Very skilled and caring
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Nihalani is an extremely skilled and courteous surgeon. He is very caring towards his patients, i would definitely recommend him.

really like the doctor/staff sucks show details really like the doctor/staff sucks
Jun 21st, 2011

Good doctor he explained everything to me risk/benefits he was really honest

A Caring Compassionate Gentle Person show details A Caring Compassionate Gentle Person
by Ronald DeMatteo on Mar 27th, 2010

This is a rare doctor who visits you in the hospital and spends 10 to 15 minutes explaining what he did in the operating room, what problems there were and what problems he expects, if any, going forward. He actions surprised me on several items, but one that is noteworthy is that he did not charge the insurance company $225 a day, like most doctors, when he visited me daily in the hospital for 2 weeks. Several follow up visits to his office were also all part of his fee for the initial operation. If I could adopt him as a parent, I would!!!!

Excellent doctor-caring show details Excellent doctor-caring
Mar 28th, 2009

Usually I didn't expect a surgeon to spend so much time with me but he really cares about his patients and will spend time talking and answering questions, very nice and professional...