Dr. Anish Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anish Desai?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017

Very rude

We took my dad for a visit after his primary care MD ordered a CT of chest and wanted him to follow up for the results. My dad was a patient already so we made a visit with him. The doctor came in with the biggest attitude because he didn't order the test and basically said he didn't know why we were there. He continued to bash the other MD for sending us there "to clean up her mess" and next time he wouldn't see him if he didn't order the test. He went on and on basically being rude. He did change his tone once he asked how my dad was doing. Needless to say we left confused and angry! I would not recommend this doc to anyone!

April 22nd, 2017

Dr. staff is incompetent. Apparently they have no regard for understanding of the Hippocratic Oath nor do they care about their patients

Which highly not recommend or to avoid this doctor in Frederick office

January 19th, 2017

You'll like him.

Rational, knowledgeable, friendly, patient-centered.

October 14th, 2016

Patronizing Dr.

He is very patronizing and condescending bordering on snide.spoke to me like I was a child. I have always had Dr's who encouraged collaborative relationship. He said "why don't you let the people who have actually been to school for this do the Doctoring" actually his info was incorrect. I do not recommend him at all! Plus his staff wore strong perfume in a pulmonologist office, I have asthma and perfume is a trigger, very unprofessional. His desk staff is nice and helpful. I had a reaction to medication he did not get back to me had a nurse get back to me days later.

May 24th, 2016

A doctor that cares!

Dr. Desai is very concerned with my health and does everything he can to see that I am treated to make me feel better. He is not afraid to try different treatments to get better results. I know that he wants what is best for me and he really shows his concern.

February 29th, 2016

Dr. Desai is a very smart, caring doctor. I have asthma and a lot of problems with bronchitis at times. He has the proper treatment for me and knows what time of year my asthma flares up. I love the fact that he listens to what I have to say. I highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2015

Very Happy!

I really appreciate Dr. Desai's willingess to listen. He explained to me what he thought my problem was and explained to me how he had come to that decision. He answered all of my questions, and always encourages me to call if I have any changes in my condition. I am an ongoing patient there and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Desai or his nurses.

December 6th, 2013

Dr. Desai is rude and does not listen to you or other doctors. I have seen him three times and each time he has gotten worst. I will never go back to this practice. I would rather drive 50 miles to see anyone else.

August 18th, 2017